Casa de Perainda is located in Trancoso, in the south of Bahia. A region of warm, clear waters.
Located in one of the nicest residential neighborhoods in this village, it gives you tranquility, comfort and a feeling of being in the middle of a tropical forest.
HOW TO GET?
- Porto Seguro International Airport: receives flights from Gol, TAM, Azul and Trip, and is 50 minutes from Trancoso.
- Terravista Trancoso Airport: receives private jets, and is just 5 minutes from Trancoso. 1500 meter runway, with structure (night lighting, hangar, gas station and passenger room).
- More information: +55 73 99711209.
- Coordinates: S 16º 34 ′ 842 ″ W 039º 05 ′ 369 ″
- Trancoso has a helipad (Terravista Trancoso Airport)
From Porto Seguro Airport, it will be possible to go to Trancoso by car, bus, taxi or private transfer, passing or not through Arraial d’Ajuda, depending on the chosen route.
There are 03 options for doing this path:
Option 01 - Safe, for those who do not know the region.
A direct path without going through the cities, all on a paved road. The route avoids passing through Porto Seguro and crossing by ferry. It increases a few kilometers, but the time is the same.
Highway BR-367 / BA-001 (Trancoso Road).
Option 02 - Picturesque, for those who like to stop along the way and enjoy the curiosities of the places.
A more curious way to pass through Porto Seguro and cross the river by ferry, all on a paved road. The crossing of Balsa, in high season periods, can be very long and the wait is tiring.
Highway Via BA-986 / Arraial d'Ajuda / BA 001 (Trancoso Road).
Option 03: Adventure, for those who already know the route and like the dirt road.
Pass through Porto Seguro and cross the river by ferry, go through Arraial d'Ajuda and take the old dirt road. A shorter path, but in rainy seasons the dirt road gets very bumpy. The crossing of Balsa, in high season periods, can be very long and the wait is tiring.
Porto Seguro / Ferry / Highway Via BA-986 / Arraial d’Ajuda / Dirt road.