MUSICA EM TRANCOSO
Music in Trancoso emerged in 2012 as the fruit of the dream of four friends. Sabine Lovatelli, Reinold Geiger, Carlos Eduardo Régis Bittencourt and François Valentiny wished to hold an event that would bring together young musicians and established professionals and, at the same time, collaborate to promote the natural beauty of the region and stimulate its economic development.
For the 7th consecutive year, the city of Trancoso, in the south of Bahia, will live eight days in the midst of the best quality music.
Between March 03 to 10, 2018, Mozarteum will hold another edition of the already celebrated music festival in Trancoso, which promises to repeat the success of the previous ones.
Package Music in Trancoso 2018:
Value per suite for 2 people.
Minimum stay of 4 nights - between 03 to 10 March - dates to choose.
Included in package:
- Welcome snack
- Delicious breakfast
- Tea with pickets at dusk
- Bed linen, bath and amenities by Troussardi / Trosseau
- Beach towels
- Luxury Suite: R $ 960,00
- Master Suite: R $ 1,060.00
- Bungalow: R $ 1.150,00
THE BEST OF MUSIC, NIGHT AFTER NIGHT IN THE 2017 EDITION
Programming - 6th Music In Trancoso
- 03/18 - Russian Evening
- 3/3 - Symphony Night
- 03/20 - Gershwin Piano Quartet
- 21/03 - The Oscar Peterson Quartet featuring Gerald Clayton
- 03/22 - Al Jarreau due to his death the programming was changed with the presentation of the Youth Orchestra Mozarteum
- 03/23 - Chamber Music
- 24/03 - Music of Films and Musicals
- 03/25 - Italian Night
Phone: (11) 3815-6377
Tickets: Quick Entry www.ingressorapido.com.br